Making a Claim

Injury to Yourself

If you or your son/daughter have been injured whilst taking part in gymnastics and you wish to make a claim under the Personal Accident insurance policy, you will need to complete and return a claim form. 

The personal accident policy includes cover for physiotherapy, manipulative massage and soft tissue treatment, however this is not a private medical insurance and the costs of medication, private consultation and surgery are not insured benefits.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered by the insurer all invoices for outpatient treatment must confirm the area of the body that has been treated.  Invoices that do not provide this information will be returned, unpaid, for amendment by the treating practitioner.

Cover may be included for an x-ray or MRI scan, if this is deemed to be medically appropriate in respect of the injury suffered. You should refer to W Denis Insurance Brokers to agree this cover prior to any costs being incurred.

Download the claim form here.

Reporting a Formal Claim

If you have received a formal letter of claim from a solicitor this must be acknowledged to them within 24 hours. Please click here and complete the form to send an acknowledgement to the solicitors and W Denis Insurance Brokers claims team.

Clubs Reporting Injury or Damage

If you are a coach or club representative and need to report an injury to someone else or damage to their property, please complete the incident notification form below.

Club Details

Club No
Club Name
Address 1
Address 2
Address 3
Post Code
Daytime Telephone